Pages

Wednesday 18 January 2017

Messy - Thematic Photograpny

Sometimes nature is so messy like this fallen tree with its roots out of the ground.


But at least it can disguise the mess it made.

Other bits of trees are used by farmers to stop a mess getting worse.


At least the barrier they create makes the fly tippers look somewhere else.

Natures strong winds cause a problem and create a messy outlook for me to sort out.


The messy mass against the fence tethered by a green line is a honeysuckle bush. Its metal support has fractured and lies at an angle rather than standing upright.

I guess it's human nature that creates scenes like this - the nearest I could find to something messy like Carmi's at Thematic-Photographic-397.


5 comments:

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

oh, you should see the mess behind my desktop computer.

Jo said...

I know about messes like your last one Bob, most of us on line do I guess. Yours is fairly neat compared to mine.

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Bob - the first one is wonderful - nature evolving and renewing itself ... using all the parts to create new life. Ghastly wires - yes! Your honeysuckle will be lovely once again in a month or two ... as new life trails upwards .. Messy - one or two ! Cheers Hilary

Gilly said...

There's nothing like a honeysuckle for looking really messy - fallen over or not! Hm! I should have photographed the wiring behind my computer desk - my excuse is that it is hard to get to and in the dark!!!

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Your photos remind me that nature is full of messes, so after my original submission I had to go back and find a few more. I'll leave the mess of cords to you, however. ;)