Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2016

Disposable - Thematic Photography

Thematic photography themes are more of a challenge for me while I'm in the USA. Nevertheless 'disposable' proved possible at least, especially when you are trying to save on the washing up.

Empty paper plate
I've started raking grass but temperatures over 30C are too hot for me to continue.

To be disposed of
Then there's all the disposables in the fire pit that have accumulated over time.

Fire pit
We need to wait until rain is promised to avoid the risk of setting fire to the wood.

Guess it's time for a rest and - 

Coffee and a slice of melon
dispose of the coffee pod and wipe up with the kitchen roll.

For more disposables check out what others have had to say at Carmi's thematic-photographic-383.

4 comments:

Gilly said...

Is all that grass yours?! Too hot for me, too! Like all your ideas.

21 Wits said...

Welcome to America again! Great photos for disposable, I like the pile getting ready to burn! Nice green grass too!

Bob Scotney said...

Thanks Karen

Gilly - the grass is part of my daughter's property in Michigan.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Bob I meant to do some gardening in front here in W.V., but the heat and gnats are just too much for me.

It'll all still be here in the fall, I think...
~