Pages

Sunday 7 December 2014

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 228

What house is not filled with 


Joy
when the tree is lit up. 

Someone must have been busy as a bee even if the inhabitants here are hibernating now.


White
So I had to look elsewhere for - 


Stripes
There are even stripes on the tree trunk to the left of the van.

Here's a - 


Tree
that I never tire of photographing from different angles. 

But it was a different tree that provided me with a - 

Shape
to admire.

This has been a post for  Ashley Sisk's scavenger-hunt-sunday-228.

9 comments:

Tamar SB said...

The tree is a great shot! Creative find for stripes.

21 Wits said...

Oh I do admire it! I knew if it had to do with dogs or trees you'd supply beauty! Our tree isn't up yet, but I have my eye on the one we're going to cut, and then I am excited to bring it to life just like you. Although, my kitty would never allow the hanging bulbs to stay hanging for long! Great white and stripes as well Bob! I'm so happy you've joined the hunt!

DrillerAA09 said...

I find the image of the bee hive most interesting. I don't know why, I guess it's because that hive just looks like someone, or something lives there and it's in the middle of lovely garden. Nicely captured.

aspiritofsimplicity said...

great images this week! I love your tree.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

And I like seeing those tree pics, Bob.
~

abrianna said...

I do like the tree shots and stripes is very creative.

Jo said...

Do you walk around with a camera all the time Bob

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who really loves trees :O)

Ida said...

I enjoyed your set very much.
The Christmas tree is so festive and yes they do bring joy.
That bee hive was cute.
Neat find with the striped truck.
Loved both your Tree shots for, tree and shape.