Pages

Thursday 6 June 2013

The Concrete Jungle - Thematic Photography

Carmi choose concretely as the theme for this week so it seemed natural to me to explore a few concrete jungles with some pals of mine.
No place for a pup to be
Even if you are older and have a companion.
Maxie and Sam
But as long as he has a tennis ball, this one does not seem to mind.
Cody waits to play.
Others prefer to sit as they wait oblivious to the cracks all around.
Laid-back Gem
But Sam needs to be aware of that hose in his path.
Blind Sammy just knows that concrete is hard.
But when I spent time with my pals it's a different jungle that greets me at home.
Tired concrete slabs and long, long grass.
Thankfully the concrete jungles have not been too threatening for my pals and I. Hopefully other concretely posts at Thematic-photographic-246 won't be threatening either.

7 comments:

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...


any picture of concrete with a Lab in the frame is a winner. ;O)

Michèle et Jean-Claude said...

Oh concrete it is everywhere! Love the dogs.

Jo said...

Interesting concepts for concrete. Love the dogs.

JO ON FOOD, MY TRAVELS AND A SCENT OF CHOCOLATE

21 Wits said...

Oh so sweet, especially as an adorable puppy. You have the cutest and I just know sweetest dogs ever! Great shots of concrete too!

Alexia said...

Such beautiful dogs! Our old Jason looked very like Sammy; he went blind too, poor chap.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Nice set of canine friends, Bob.
~

carmilevy said...

I want to hug all of them. Such sweet pups!

I often watch my dog lie down on a concrete floor and wonder how he finds that comfortable. Wish I could ask the same thing of yours!