Pages

Friday 4 February 2011

Michigan Wildlife Singles

 I make fairly regular trips to Michigan and over the years have collected a few wildlife shots that meet the 'Singles' theme. These shots, except the squirrel, were taken within 100 yards of where we stay.

American Green Frog (Rana Clamitans)
I couldn't resist adding a second picture of him (or her).

Harry, a great blue heron visits the same lake as well:


 Away from the lake a dragon fly hangs on to a conifer bush:


 This one wants all the nuts for himself:


And finally one I had to wait for:

I've lots of others, but perhaps that's enough for now.

 To some others 'Singles' check out the hosts post and links at: Thematic Photographic - 133

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Beautiful photos!

Max Sartin said...

Awesome wildlife shots!

21 Wits said...

Oh these are great single photos, love them all, especially the frog...and Michigan too, I was born there...and it's a marvelous state with far better winters than say Minnesnowta!

Vicki said...

Great photos! All perfect for the "Singles" theme.

Alexia said...

I'm crazy about frogs - so I particularly like those pics. But they're all great shots!