Pages

Sunday 23 January 2011

Sunday Stamps - Stockholm

I can't claim that I have set about collecting stamps from Sweden but I do have a set of stamps commemorating when Stockholm was the European City of Culture in 1998.


These were a 'thank you' gift and a New Year's greeting from a delegate from the Swedish Post Office. He and a colleague had attended a training course I led the previous year.

I have never visited Stockholm although I did run a number of courses in Vesteras.

Check out more Sunday Stamps at Viridian's Postcard Blog

5 comments:

Postcardy said...

Sweden has had a lot of nice stamps. They also have had some nice postcards picturing their stamps.

viridian said...

Those are great stamps. Thanks for joining in my meme.

viridian said...

Neat! Thank you for participating.

Deborah said...

Lovely stamps.

Joy said...

I like the theme of the sea and Stockholm. Nice set of stamps.