Pages

Thursday 23 December 2010

Sepia Saturday: Christmas Is Coming

Christmas is coming the geese are getting fat. But is there 'Anyone for Mock Goose?.

If you follow the link you can check out what life was like at  Christmas in 1940. As I was only 3 at the time I can't claim I remember it. Britain still had an Empire then so perhaps this gives a link to Sepia Saturday's Christmas.


http://rememberwhen.gazettelive.co.uk/2010/12/anyone-for-mock-goose.html?

More festive sepia at: Sepia Saturday 55: Seasonal Open House.

Merry Christmas everyone.

3 comments:

Christine H. said...

The mock goose doesn't sound too terrible. I wouldn't want to follow it with a mock apple pie though, which used Ritz crackers to substitute for the apples.
Merry Christmas, Bob!

Bruno Laliberté said...

i don't like mock-anything...


:D~
season's greetings!!
HUGZ

North County Film Club said...

That was an interesting article. I wonder if they shaped it into a goose shape?
I hope you had a real Christmas and an authentic New Years eve.