Pages

Sunday 23 November 2014

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

This is my first attempt to join this meme hosted by Ashley Sisk on which we are challenged to take five new photos each week to a theme set by her.

So here goes - the lights say I may proceed.


 1 - Double
A school run under way.

2 - Friday
The War Memorial and Yarm's Town Hall are the place for - 


3 - Memories
Litter picking kept me occupied one day this week with a Charity sack to fill.

4 - Busy Day
I may catch a bus in Yarm if I have the time.
5 - Where I Stand
To see how other participants fared with the five part challenge be sure to follow the links at Ashley's Scavenger-Hunt-Sunday-226.

1 comment:

Jo said...

Interesting meme and enjoyed the photos. I can raise you and add lots of cars to the school pickup. Dozens every day.

Bus shelters have changed somewhat, never like that in my day LOL. I was so impressed with the enclosed bus stops when I got here. Not all of them by any means of course.