‘Irresistibly Sweet?’ Me? It must be a mistake
Irresistibly sweet are not words that I would use to describe myself but Karen S has decided that I should have an Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award. Karen and I have been commenting on each others’ blogs for sometime now and especially on Carmi’s thematic photographic and Alan Burnett’s Sepia Saturday challenges.
Of course there are ‘rules’ to accepting this award – I have to tell you seven things about me and, the hardest thing, is to offer the award also to seven other blogs. How do I chose seven out of the 130 or so I follow.
Here’s the seven boring ‘Me’ things.
- One day I would just once like to get a hole in one!
- One day I would like fast broadband to reach our village
- As a sports fan way past my playing prime I just wish that the major sports were free to view on TV as they used to be.
- I’d just love it if some of my photographs would be published in mainstream magazines.
- I wish someone would do my garden and paint my house.
- I wish my right arm was stronger so that I could throw a tennis ball for hours as Lily, my daughter’s dog, wants me too.
- Here’s wishing health and happiness to you all
And now the seven for whom I have drawn the short straw and ladies you have to visit my blog to get your award:
- Little Nell at http://hangingonmyword.blogspot.com
- Sue at http://jumpingaground.blogspot.com
- Erana at http://justdoingmythingcom.blogspot.com
- Marie at http://mgphotoart.blogspot.com
- Shelly at http://shellysnovicewritings.blogspot.com
- Kathy at http://oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy.blogspot.com
- Elizabeth at http://gardengatewares.blogspot.com
I hope you enjoy your award. Thanks again Karen for mine – I’ve survived the poisoned chalice!